Steve Olsher is known as the world’s foremost reinvention expert. Famous for helping individuals and corporations become exceptionally clear on their WHAT – that is, the ONE thing they were created to do – his practical, no-holds-barred approach to life and business propels his clients towards achieving massive profitability while also cultivating a life of purpose, conviction, and contribution.
A 25+ year entrepreneur, Steve is the Chairman & Founder of Liquor.com, online pioneer who launched on CompuServe’s Electronic Mall in 1993, New York Times bestselling author of What Is Your WHAT? Discover The ONE Amazing Thing You Were Born To Do, author of the Business Technology Book of the Year, Internet Prophets: The World’s Leading Experts Reveal How to Profit Online, host of the #1 rated radio show/podcast Reinvention Radio, international keynote speaker, and an in-demand media guest who has appeared on CNN, The Huffington Post, Entrepreneur on Fire and countless other media outlets.
In this podcast he talks about the bookWhat’s your what components
- The Gift – it’s in your dna
- The Vehicle – can change over time, the way you deliver your gift
- The People you are most compelled to serve – may also change over time
- Finding your What, he walks through the steps to discovering your ‘what’
- Your What must be bigger than your but, there will always be roadblocks, obstacles and excuses. Focus on the people you are serving and you’ll have the strength to push through.
- Explains your what vs your why!
Inspired Round Q&A:
- Most Inspiring Book-
- He’s not a big reader and never has been. He gets more inspired by the letters sent to him from people who have read his book and been impacted in a meaningful way.
- Favorite Song-
- Lenny Kravitz, Let Love Rule
- Best Resource-
- Landmark is a great resource to get unstuck
- Surprising Fact About Steve-
- He acts like a badass because he rides a motorcycle and he practices jiujitsu with the gracie family for over 15 years.
- He was really depressed in late 2013 and was ready to throw in the towel.
- Most Important Thing to Know About Steve-
- It’s about YOU. There are people waiting for you to show up in their life. You are the solution to somebody else’s problem. Everyone has a gift to share and if you’re not sharing it you are doing a disservice.
Thank You for Listening! Just One Favor…
If you loved what you heard, I’d love it if you’d share it using the social media buttons at the top or side of this page!
If you like what you’re hearing on Inspired Conversations, I would be very appreciative of your Rating & Review in iTunes. Which will allow the show to reach an even greater audience! I will make sure to thank you by name for your (hopefully) 5-star review on an upcoming show!