Gina Gardiner is a No 1 International Best Selling author, Motivational speaker, Empowerment Coach, Transformational Leadership Trainer, NLP Master Practitioner and Coach with well over 30 years experience of helping people achieve happiness and success. She has supported, many individuals and couples to develop a greater sense of self–worth, the confidence to challenge and change limiting beliefs in order to become more loving towards themselves and others. She is passionate about helping her clients to achieve their full potential – to become genuinely their best self.
This podcast she shares:
- The gift in being wheelchair bound
- Developed an approach to leadership around responsibility
- Live a Wholey Empowered Life
- People can lived a more empowered life and she’s passionate about helping people to do that
- Vulnerability as a strength
- Being aware of our habitual patterns that run our life
Inspired Round Q&A:
- Most Inspiring Book-
- The Motivation Manifesto, Brendon Burchard
- Favorite Song-
- Eye of the Tiger, Survivor
- Best Resource-
- The Natural World, her garden, it’s he window to her soul. Getting her fingers dirty in the earth really resources her.
- Surprising Fact About Gina-
- She’s not sure there’s much that’s hidden. She used to sing and took lessons at the Royal Academy.
- Most Important Thing to Know About Gina-
- She’s passionate about helping people feel empowered. Her need to be doing more is very strong, the drive is a part of her that she wants to help people and she can make a difference in people’s lives.
- Daily Practice
- Every morning in the shower she clears her energy. Thanks her body and imagines the shower is cleansing healing energy and washing out any negativity.
- When she uses the restroom throughout the day she’s also clearing her energy.
- She tries to be quiet for some of the day. She’s a human doing and wants to practice being a human being
- Collects gratitude everyday and ends her day with gratitude
Thank You for Listening! Just One Favor…
If you loved what you heard, I’d love it if you’d share it using the social media buttons at the top or side of this page!
If you like what you’re hearing on Inspired Conversations, I would be very appreciative of your Rating & Review in iTunes. Which will allow the show to reach an even greater audience! I will make sure to thank you by name for your (hopefully) 5-star review on an upcoming show!